Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Thump.Thump.Love

I lay still-

Existing softly.
Cradled between
Moments of solitude
And unbridled explorations,
I am omnipresent-
An omniscient force.
I am the warmth
That fills the spaces
And lets the breath catch
In your chest.
I silently stitch the organs-
Joined in rhythm
With their beating.
Thump.Thump.
Thump.Thump.
Thump.Thump.
Thump.Thump.
It’s a euphoric kind of pain.
The kind you won’t remember,
But feel so happy to have endured.
I am comfort.
I am safety.
I am belonging.
I am eternal.
I see beauty in a
Field of flaws-
Each one a charming
Reminder of reality.
Who you are already
Is already perfection to me.
I’m the notes that make his laughter
And the contentment in her sighs.
With or without my presence-
Life will never be the same.


No comments:

Post a Comment