Friday, October 5, 2012

#RandomRant


Why is it that I’m always doing things so much differently than other people? Why is it that I try and try, but still don’t reap the same reward? Why is it so hard for me to do the simplest things? I ask myself these questions often, but mostly in vain. I feel like I’m on this teeter totter. And I’m shifting- back and forth. Up and down. Between places that I terrify me, and places I long to be. But, I want so badly to just stop, and be in the place that makes me happy. Most people would wish for money, or fame, or for a new car, or for a loved one to be returned to them. Me? I just want to be happy. I just want to be content. What is it about me that makes that so hard to find within myself? I just don’t know. And, I wish I did. My mind knows that happiness is a state of mind. Something you choose. But, somehow I'm still trying to figure it all out.


No comments:

Post a Comment